From Heureka Wiki
StandWise, TPG, and Regional Application:
- Date when project last was modified shown in start page.
- Most recent projects also shown in file menu.
- Result for old and new carbon store added.
- Missing polygons for Remningstorp added to database.
- Handling of trees smaller than minimum diameter for clearcut added.
- Bengtsson mortality functions for small trees added. The user now have a choice of using either Fridman/Ståhl functions for mortality, or a combination of then Bengtsson, Söderberg, and Fridman/Ståhl functions.
- Function for determining if a treatment unit is even aged or not added.
- Improved handling of pricelists.
PlanWise and RegWise:
- Minor changes in forest type template handling.
- More features for defining and handling map themes.
- More attributes shown for selected TreatmentUnit in map.
- Output window added.
- Minor performance improvements, most significant when generating initial state.
- Terminal Value of treatment programs added.
- Information about the treatment units that treatment programs has been generated shown in output window.
- Only reports for which results has been generated can be selected.
- Tool for manually creating new treatment units implemented.
- Dialogs for configuration of rejuvenation and clearcut shown when user selects those actions.
- Cleaning action added.
- Assignment of reference units to treatment units based on stand data implemented.
- Import of H100BastaMetod in IPAK to SiteIndexBestMethod added.
TPG and Regional Simulator:
- When a project with an invalid result database is opened the application hangs for a while. Suggested workaround: Wait.
- The application sometimes freezes if it is started but not used for a while.
- Delete project does not work. Suggested workaround: Delete the project in the Windows File Explorer.
- It is not possible to create a new data source. Suggested workaround: Modify an existing data source.
- Preview of parameter does not work always.