From Heureka Wiki
- The web links to the installation files have been moved, which means that your current versions will not upgrade automatically. Please reinstall Heureka from our installation home page: Download and install
- If you are using our report templates, please replace them with these new ones from SLU's FTP-server
- A new help system in Swedish is being developed: http://heurekaslu.org/help. It is more structured that the Heureka Wiki.
- The algorithm for generating treatment programs has been modified to generate more variation in the timing of final fellings.
- PlanStart is not needed anymore. The functionality in PlanStart is now included in StandWise, PlanWise and RegWise.
- The translation to Swedish has been extended.
- Two type of average values can be calculated in reports, see section "Mängdfunktioner" in http://heurekaslu.org/help/skapa_rapportmallar.htm (only in Swedish). One is SUM/All area, one is SUM/area of selected stands. You should replace the report templates with these: new report templates at SLU's FTP-server
- In reports, you can now use conditions between two variables (like you can in Forest Domain Builder since version 1.6). See example "Areal slutavverkningsmogen skog" in .
- MaturityClass (Huggningsklass) is not mandatory when import stand register data.
- Several minor modifications and error checkings have been added to "Import Stand Register" and "Simulate Trees". For example, double citation symbols (") are ignored in column headers and text fields.
- A new function is available to get an overview of all non-default control table settings. Right-click on a control category or control table and select "Show all non-default settings"/"Visa alla ändrade inställningar". A dialog will then open which shows all non-default settings. You can also edit values in this dialog.
- The treatment program generator in PlanWise has a new algorithm which gives more variation in the timing of final felling, and puts more emphasis on early periods. There is now only one setting for how many alternatives to save. The old algoritm would often stop prematurely, before all alternatives had been evaluated, and this happened if "Max Number of Alternatives (to generate)" had been reached. The new algorithm works differently. If 100 alternatives should be saved, and there are 4 possible final felling periods for the first generation, then at most 25 alternatives are saved under each "branch", where each first generation final felling period constitutes a branch. If only 4 programs should be saved in the same example, these will have different final felling periods in the first generation, while the old algorithm often have saved four programs with the same final felling period (in the first generation).
- Cplex kan be interrupted
- Cplex Infeasibility Finder requires user confirmation to run
- Calculation of average values were sometimes erroneous, when there were several treatment in a a stand in the same period.
More fixes and changes
Additional information is available here.